Posted on 02/2018
Integer Announces 2018 Strategy
During the February 22 earnings call, Integer’s President and CEO, Joe Dziedzic announced a refocused strategy to drive accelerated sales and profit growth, following a comprehensive strategic review of the business. Integer’s new strategy has two overarching themes focused on portfolio management and operational excellence to realize its vision of enhancing patient lives.
As part of its Portfolio Management strategy, the Company has identified three focus areas for its product lines:
- Invest to Grow in the areas of Cardio & Vascular, Neuromodulation, and Electrochem to accelerate sales and market penetration in order to achieve above market growth over the long term.
- Protect & Preserve its strong Cardiac Rhythm Management position in a mature market.
- Improve Profitability in the areas of Advanced Surgical, Orthopedics, and Power Solutions through focused sales growth and cost structure initiatives.
- Customers – Earn customer’s business daily with improved sales force excellence and market focused innovation.
- Costs – Fuel growth through enterprise excellence focused on manufacturing and business process excellence.
- Culture – Drive performance excellence and build leadership capability to grow Integer.
To learn more about this strategy and related alignments, click here.