We will only use personal data which is provided to us, or otherwise obtained by us, as set out in this Policy. We will ensure that your information is handled in accordance with the “Data Protection Legislation” (meaning any law applicable from time to time relating to the processing of Personal Information and/or privacy as the same may be re-enacted, applied, amended, superseded, repealed or consolidated, including without limitation, the UK Data Protection Act 1998, (effective May 25, 2018) the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, in each case including any legally binding regulations, directions and orders issued from time to time under or in connection with any such law).
By visiting and/or contacting us through the Website (or otherwise engaging with us), you acknowledge that we may collect, use and transfer your personal information as set out in this Policy. Integer reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time and you should therefore check this page frequently to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, Integer Holdings Corporation is deemed to be the “data controller” in respect of any Personal Data that you provide to us or we otherwise obtain about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide: When you use the contact us form or email Integer, personal information may be provided (such as your name, email, employer name, country of origin, or telephone number). Some of this information may be collected and processed for the purpose of legal compliance and some for purposes of our legitimate business interests (subject to your rights).
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
- Information we receive from other sources: We may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. Where this is the case, the relevant third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents from you (if necessary) to ensure you agree with the ways in which your personal data will be used.
HOW INTEGER USES THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information we collect about you: We may use this information:
- To perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of the Website (for service development purposes) and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, research and other statistical analysis;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure; and
- To improve the quality of our search technology, and customized content.
- Information you provide: We may use this information:
- To administer the Website;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Subject to receiving your consent, or where we are otherwise entitled to do so, to provide you with information about other goods and services that you enquired about. Where you have elected to receive such information, this may be provided (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by email);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To enable your use of the services available on the Website; andin order to process your inquiries, and respond to any requests made by you or about you relating to the Website.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- If you change your mind about us using your data in the ways described in this Policy, please let us know by contacting us using the details set out in Section 1 above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or for our internal business processes, we may share your personal information with certain third parties, such as our other group companies and our advisers. By submitting your personal information to us, you acknowledge that such third parties may receive and process your personal information. Integer asks all third parties to treat your personal Information securely and in accordance with this Policy, and will take reasonable steps to enforce this. We will never sell your data.
In addition, it may be necessary to disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as anti-money laundering or anti-terrorist financing obligations), carry out an internal investigation, enforce our rights under any agreement, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Integer, our group companies and our clients, directors, employees or other personnel. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
In exceptional circumstances, if we are sold or merged with another company we may disclose your information to a potential buyer, including your personal information and other information concerning your relationship with us, so that they can continue to provide the services you have requested.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as we have a legal basis, right or obligation to keep it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we will take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via the Website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
You are entitled to know some details about the Personal Information we hold about you and how that information is processed. If you would like to request this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the details set out at Section 1 above and we will provide you with the information to which you are entitled.
You can also ask us to: (a) make any changes to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date; (b) erase or stop processing any personal information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or (c) in some circumstances, transfer any information we hold about you to a specified third party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com using the contact details set out at Section 1 above].
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your personal information, please contact us. Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or the data protection authority in your jurisdiction regarding such issues.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Updated: May 15, 2018