- EMI Filters
- Ceramic Technologies
- Custom Feedthroughs
Using our custom design capabilities, along with our engineering know-how, we produce hermetically sealed ceramic implantable feedthroughs that ensure body fluids don’t contact internal device components.
With mCONNECT’s HTCC technology, we offer these innovative feedthrough platforms:
- Leadless – Eliminates traditional lead-wire to offer a significant reduction in footprint, while supporting increased channel counts.
- Hemi-leadless – Compatible with existing header attachment methods, while eliminating lead-wire on the device side.
- Traditional full lead-wire – Recognized as today’s industry standard, it offers a drop-in replacement solution with custom designed lead-wires.
Check out the Custom Feedthrough tab to learn more on the custom design options available to meet your medical device requirements.
Our line of highly reliable surface mounted broadband filtered feedthroughs are designed to use high-dialectic-constant ceramic capacitors to provide device protection against EMI produced by electromagnetic emitters over extremely broad radio frequency (RF) ranges. This allows device makers to offer patients more freedom and peace of mind.
We customize our precision-filtered feedthroughs using efficient shapes and sizes for traditional full lead-wire and hemi-leadless feedthrough platforms.
Integer manufactures fully dense high purity alumina ceramics to provide the highest quality and fastest turnaround times possible for custom designs. Our experts specialize in these ceramic processing technologies:
- Dry pressed
- High temperature co-fired ceramic (HTCC)
We provide high-quality and reliable ceramic-to-metal feedthroughs that are customized to meet the medical design manufacture’s requirements from prototypes to development to high scale production.
Our customers benefit from the following design features:
- Geometry possibilities supporting 2D and 3D options
- I/O Channel density supporting hundreds if not thousands of channels
- Pins available with and without lead-wires
- Lead-wire pitch made as small as 12 thousandths of an inch
- Lead-wire materials in noble and non-noble metals
- Lead-wire design available bent, flattened, tapered or solder-dipped
- Lead-wire length customized based on the customer’s needs
- Lead-wire diameter customized based on the customer’s needs
- Dry pressed and high temperature co-fired ceramics
- Vertically integrated machined and molded components